Beet also called chard or beta is a delicious tuber containing:
- Minerals: calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc and copper.
- Vitamins: vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin E, vitamin K.
- Improve blood flow.
- Help in the control of diabetes.
- Help improve intestinal flow.
Here is the recipe for a beet carpaccio:
Ingredients: -1 cooked beet
- 1 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 bunch of arugula
- 4 walnuts - 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Salt and pepper
Cut the beets into slices as thin as possible, put it on a plate and add the lemon juice, then add the arugula, walnuts, and cheese. Some salt and pepper. That's it!
Enjoy this easy, simple and delicious salad.